- Conduct regular maintenance on machinery, systems, and automotive vehicles.
- Meet trailer drivers to better understand their concerns and identify the issue.
- Assemble mechanical components according to specifications.
- Examine machines and oversee diagnostic tests to determine functionality problems.
- Design a plan of action for all maintenance tasks and upgrades.
- Maintain work logs, repairs, and maintenance records.
- Monitor inventory and order new parts when necessary.
- Offer consultation on maintenance and preventative procedures to machine and vehicle users
Qualifications and Requirement
- A minimum of one year working experience
- Minimum of Senior high school / vocational certificate is required