- Inspect machines, engines, transmissions, etc and run diagnostic tests to discover functionality issues
- Conduct repairs aiming for maximum reliability
- Troubleshoot reported problems and resolve them in a timely manner
- Perform thorough maintenance on machinery, equipment, and systems
- Clean and apply lubricants to machinery components
- Replenish fluids and components of engines and machinery
- Provide consultation on correct maintenance and preventative measures to machine or vehicle
- Undertake other duties as assigned (e.g. repair of electrical faults, checking the lighting systems, etc.)
- Keep logs of work and report on issues
Suitable applicants should send CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.