- Provide health assessments.
- Develops and implements a health plan.
- Maintains, evaluates, and interprets cumulative health data to accommodate the individual needs of students.
- Plans and implements school health management protocols for the child with chronic health problems, including the administration.
- Develops procedures and provides for crisis intervention for acute illness, injury, and emotional disturbances.
- Promotes and assists in the control of communicable diseases through preventive immunization programs, early detection, surveillance, and reporting of contagious diseases.
- Recommends provisions for a school environment conducive to learning.
- Provides information on health.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must be 40years old or upwards
- Must have worked in a children’s ward before
- Could be a retired Nurse but still strong as well
Salary: Minimum of 2000 cedis with maximum based on experience and qualification