- Should be able to follow instructions in cooking and delivering well-prepared meals
- Should be able to operate various kitchen appliances eg. Blender
- Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly
- Monitor stock and place orders when there are shortages
- Attend House meetings as required.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must possess at least a Senior High School certificate
- Must have NHIS Card
- Must be able to read and write
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of various cooking procedure
- Must be able to work with little or no interference
Salary: Shortlisted applicants would be given accommodation, food, health insurance and SSNIT payment at project location, Bosomabena with a gross salary of GHS 400.00/monthly.
How to Apply: Interested applicants should send their CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com or drop their application in the school. For further enquiries, call 0546799012 / 0546799101
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.