Reports to: Basic School supervisor
- Develop and issue educational content including notes, tests, and assignments in math or science.
- Supervise classes to ensure all students are learning in a safe and productive environment.
- Organize supplies and resources for lectures and presentations.
- Deliver personalized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive learning.
- Plan and implement educational activities and events.
- Ensure your classroom is clean and orderly.
- Prepare and distribute periodic progress reports and semester report cards.
- Attend parent-teacher meetings.
- Evaluate and document students’ progress.
- Allocate and grade homework, assignments, and tests.
Qualification and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Education (Math or Science)
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience as a math or science teacher.
- In-depth knowledge of teaching methods and legal educational procedures.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-organized with excellent leadership abilities.
- Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to use ICT tools in teaching
- WAEC examiner is a plus.
Interested persons should forward their applications (CV’s) to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the Job Title as the Subject of the Mail.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.