- Manage all marketing activities for the company and own the company Brand for the country
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Co-ordinate marketing campaigns and promotional activities with the sales department.
- Oversee the company’s marketing budget and plans
- Develop and maintain an online (i.e. social media) presence for client’s business in coordination Group policies and strategy
- Responsible for the creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Plan and implement marketing and promotional campaigns using all media (e.g. print, social media, etc.)
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing
- Proficient in the use of MS product especially MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Must have great interpersonal relationship skills and ability to coach and develop a team of professionals in their respective areas.
- Ability to develop a budget, monitor budget performance and review.
- At least 5 to 10 years experience
- Detailed understanding of competitive positioning
- Ability to relate and influence stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to work to deadlines with proven time management skills
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strategic outlook and a natural marketing ability
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to thrive under pressure