- To manage the prospective customer list, by refreshing and updating with new information with a view to converting them to regular customers
- Provide accurate sales forecast for the assigned sales territory on a 3-monthly rolling basis, with the view to meeting customers' purchase requests in full, and eliminating stock out situations.
- Comply with company credit policy and ensure that all outstanding receivables are collected promptly.
- Make regular sales calls to both regular and prospective customers, to request for Sales orders, and to collect payments when due.
- Handle customer complaints and ensure their speedy resolution
- Arrange delivery of products to customers, by liaising with the client service desk
- Prospect for new customers to expand customer base
- Manage entries into the accounting ERP (where applicable), and file all company documents
- Keep and manage a weekly sales executive diary, to include key events, customer engagement information & history, and report weekly.
- Develop and maintain a healthy pipeline of prospective customers database
- Comply with and promote all rules and regulations associated with conduct and ethics in accordance with company policy.
- HND / Degree is required
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience
- Prospecting for new customers to expand the customer base.
- Volume target: 15 000 liters of lubricants/month
- No direct reports