- Prospects for clients and build rapport with existing and potential customers.
- Identify potential customers and maintain accurate records.
- Marketing of products to existing and prospective customers.
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth.
- Makes key decisions regarding product distributions to customers.
- Handles discount invoicing for some customers with approval from the Marketing Manager.
- Responsible for conducting research and analyses on market trends, competitor offerings and other information that affects marketing strategies.
- Maintains up-to-date information on product knowledge and prices.
- Develop new strategies to improve client satisfaction.
- Pleasantly deal with customers to ensure satisfaction.
- Prepare orders/ invoices for customers.
- Event management functions of the department.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Diploma/ HND / Degree from an accredited institution.
- Related experience in a similar role.
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to build rapport with customers.
- Report writing skills.
- Possess a strong work ethic.
- A team player with a customer- oriented approach.
- Must have the ability to multi-task.
- Knowledge of relevant marketing techniques and principles.