Delta Paper Mill is a manufacturer of tissue products and washing powder in Ghana. It manufactures tissue products for both household and commercial use. The company
offers a wide range of products which include Hand Towels, Facial Tissues, Table Napkins, and Pocket Tissues.
The company markets these products under the brand names: Flora, Delta, Papyrus, Africa, Tradition, Tango, Rosalina, and Delta Smile. The washing powder brand is Magix.
Delta Paper Mill (DPM) has been doing this for the past 9 years in Ghana and is arguably the market leader in tissue products. It also exports to other African Countries
- Identify and establish potential customers for the sales initiative of the company
- Generate the sale of company products in the region in accordance to agreed sales targets Planning,
- Implementation and evaluation of critical initiatives that delivers market share and profit growth within assigned francophone countries ‘
- Develop and maintain an efficient distribution network to ensure constant availability of company’s products and services in assigned francophone countries
- Ensure accurate delivery of product request in a timely manner
- Gather market data or intelligence on competitor activity.
- Maintain and develop a good relationship with customers
- Ensure efficient gathering of market and customer information to enhance price negotiations
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of a Diploma from an accredited institution with 1-year relevant work experience.
- Must be self-driven, result-oriented, and persistent
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Job Location: Tema (Job involves traveling within the African Region)
Mode of Application
Suitable applications should send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.