- Sales and marketing of Human Nutrition & Health products
- Providing technical support services to our clients
- Maintaining customer relations
- Preparation of market and sales reports
- Conducting regular market surveys and customer prospecting
The ideal candidate will be:
- A Graduate in Nutrition & Food Science or Biochemistry with a minimum of Second Class
- Very articulate with excellent numeracy skills and a good command of the English language
- Must be self-motivated and very timely in the execution of his/her duties
- Not more than 30 years old
- Very conversant with Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc)
- A valid driver’s license would be an advantage
- Very attractive and subject to review based on performance.
If you believe you are the right person for the job, apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.