Salary: Depends on the monthly target. Bonus available when targets are exceeded. Sales below the net monthly target are unacceptable.
The Marketing Officer is responsible for supporting the company in raising the visibility of the company by carrying out an effective marketing and communications plan in order to:
- Attract new customers
- Retain existing customers
- Promote the profile of the company as a whole to external audiences
- Evaluating brand image
- Strategizing how to increase brand awareness
- Overseeing advertising placement
- Monitoring the progress of sales
- Direct and coordinate company digital marketing functions.
- Develop and coordinate digital marketing cycle and methodology.
- Assist in directing and overseeing the company marketing function to identify and develop new customers for products and services.
- Assist in researching and developing strategies and plans which identify marketing opportunities, direct marketing, and new product development.
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales, methods, costs and results.
- Assist in developing and managing sales and marketing budgets, and oversee the development and management of internal operating budgets.
- Supervise the planning and development of company marketing and communication materials.
Qualification and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Marketing.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role, particularly with digital technologies
- A proven track record in commercial print production supervision or management
- Basic understanding of digital, offset and large-format print processes/ techniques
- Basic understanding of prepress and finishing processes and techniques
- Organized process-driven approach with a close attention to detail
- Strong leadership and communication skills with decision-making ability
- Excellent oral and written skills, fluent written and spoken English
- Computer literate with print MIS experience, capable of producing reports in MS Word, MS PowerPoint, and MS Excel
- Customer Service: Phone, Email, Face to Face skills
- Printing industry knowledge
- Quality Focus: Listening, Attention to detail
- Documentation Skills
- Problem Solving: Resolving conflict