- Develop and execute a multi-disciplined marketing plan
- Production and management of external communications (newsletters, client surveys, blogs, etc.)
- Website Management (content, photos, news, etc.)
- Social Media Management (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram)
- Company brand image management
- Manage proposal development process including the production of RFQ/RFP’s and preparation of project pursuit interviews
- Work with technical staff to develop proposal sections and project approach.
- Read and analyze RFQ/RFP’s and edit proposal content for readability, consistency, clarity, and compliance with requirements.
- Develop and manage written content including resumes, project descriptions, and proposal content library
- Aid in the production of presentations for various business development activities
- Engagement with technical professionals in the writing, editing, and publication of various types of marketing materials
- Production, editing, and management of all company marketing collateral
- Coordination and execution of all participating and hosted company events
- Customer Relationship Management database
- Assist with marketing budget development and projections
- Manage company apparel program and promotional items
- Actively involved in professional and community organizations
- Assist with onboarding of new employees to the company, as needed
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Ability to handle tasks of varying priority as needed while keeping a focus on quality in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent time management skills required
- Ability to lead multi-disciplined teams
- Excellent written, verbal, and graphic communication skills
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading skills
- Must be detailed oriented and able to provide input on strategy, content, layout, schedule, and production of marketing materials.
- Development of infographics and other graphic/visual content
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or relevant field of study
- Seven (7) to ten (10) years of marketing/communications experience (preferably in the Architecture, Engineering, and Construction industry)
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Proficiency in management of Customer Relationship Management
- Working knowledge of website design and terminology (preferred)