MARKETING MANAGER JOB OBJECTIVES
Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments.
Analyse customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies.
Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics.
Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
Partner with email, performance marketing and web teams to design, test and evolve lead nurturing tactics.
MARKETING MANAGER JOB DESCRIPTION
- Responsible for sales growth and revenue generation according to targets set by management.
- Working in partnership with the creative team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets.
- Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels.
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events, documenting business processes, and providing additional sales support.
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads.
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly.
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets.
- Any other task assigned by the CEO.