- Manage all aspects of an exciting brand portfolio
- Coordinate development of new product launches & marketing activities
- The ability to use market data to gain market insights.
- Grow sales, profitability, customer awareness, and market share.
- A collaborative approach when working in teams.
- Strong strategic thought and ability to manage complexity.
- Passion for upmarket beauty brands and styles, with a consumer-centric focus.
- Grow and develop the brand within the mass and specialty retail sector
- Work closely with Brand President to develop and implement a marketing plan to achieve the goals and objectives of the organization
- Build and execute a 360-degree marketing strategy to drive revenue growth and brand awareness
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Tertiary qualification in marketing with at least 3 years of marketing experience.
- 3 years of strong marketing experience preferable within the beauty industry.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills as well as attention to detail.
- A ‘can-do attitude and a history of exceeding service expectations.
- An eye for detail as reporting is a key aspect of this role.
Salary Range: GHC2500 – GHC4000
Location: Greater Accra, Adabraka