Project Management Office:
- Support the definition of marketing projects (scope, goals, deliverables, costs, timescales, plans, dependencies, resource requirements and milestones)
- Ensure pre-scope project plan is communicated to all project stakeholders together with their individual responsibilities.
- Ensuring project plans are created and maintained, deliverables tracked against time and cost, and resource utilization is monitored
- Co-coordinating quality activities to meet quality objectives.
- Managing project risks, issues and change control, communicating the impact to the project
- Conducting or contributing to post-implementation reviews and identifying any lessons learned.
- Feeding carry-forward items back into the overall project plan
- Provide expertise in understanding and using the company's processes, products and systems, and act as a resource in the interpretation and use of data generated and utilized by the organization.
- Create OKRs and implement simple systems for performance measurements and growth.
- Design granular dashboards using advanced excel techniques which identify bottleneck areas of the operational processes.
- Use analysis to monitor end-to-end marketing processes to improve operational efficiency.
Queue/ Task Management
- Ensuring timely deliverables between the agencies, partners and M-KOPA.
- Monitor the work/task queues closely to identify anomalies/blockers thus improving performance and delivery timelines.
- Oversee Reporting on Initiatives/Change/Problem topics and SLA status
- Overall Point of Contact for End-to-End marketing projects for M-KOPA
- Responsible for any mismatch or errors in marketing outputs
- Managing and prioritization of tasks with partners, agencies and in-house
- Training on new processes/ improvements that feed into marketing strategies and/or projects
- Auditing SOPs for branding and marketing on paper vs on-ground processes and improving on deficiencies in the end-to-end delivery of marketing outputs in the field.
- Ensure all communication with partners and stakeholders is seamless, clear, actionable and transparent
- Ensure clear feedback loops between M-KOPA and the different partners
- Ensure proper action tracking, ownership, and closure of strategies to completion
- Maintain a good working relationship between all parties
- Simple, clear, and quick issue resolution between all stakeholders
- Ensure clear escalation matrix between different parties and adherence to this matrix
- Lead and drive discussions, strategy meetings and execution points with professionalism and respect of all key stakeholders
- Display clear understanding and provide clear guidance regarding SLAs and contractual obligations between all M-KOPA key stakeholders and partners.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Marketing, Economics, Business Administration, Project Management)
- Advanced degree preferred but not required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Email, Internet etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft packages – Outlook email, SharePoint, etc.
- Minimum 3-5 years-total experience in marketing, sales, operations and/or partner management, experience, preferably within project management or customer contact operations is required
- Demonstrated success in cross-functional, global project/program execution.
- Process-oriented, well-organized with a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent analytical ability (with excellent proficiency in MS Excel); ability to leverage analytical work into action-oriented reporting and plans of action.
- Strong attention to details
Skills and Competences
- Strong entrepreneurial skills, leadership, and drive
- Experience or high level of comfort in marketing and operations
- Experience managing teams or large projects
- Experience working with multiple 3rd party partners and organizations
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced and competitive environment.
Competitive- monthly salary with relevant benefits as per job grade