We are seeking an innovative marketing manager to promote our company's brand and services. In this role, you will be optimizing our marketing strategies, managing the marketing department's budget and staff, as well as preparing forecasts.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:10 years
- Manage and market across categories
- Rebrand all of the company’s products
- Lead a multidisciplinary team in shaping the company’s strategic planning objectives
- Develop, implement and monitor growth marketing and strategic initiatives that
- increase sales and maximize profitability through efficient spending within
- Manage a variety of promotional projects end to end, including paid advertising
- campaigns, digital marketing techniques and strategic positioning of billboards across
- Ghana to optimize product visibility
- Design, implement and review marketing department budget
- Developing a marketing strategy that aligns with the company’s overall business objectives.
- Creating and executing marketing campaigns including print ads, radio commercials, direct mail campaigns, television commercials, and webinars.
- Creating a content marketing strategy that includes blogs or white papers to engage with customers or build brand awareness.
- Developing pricing strategies and plans to meet company objectives and customer needs.
- Evaluating new technologies to determine how they can be used to improve customer experience or increase sales.
- Monitoring key marketing metrics and developing market segmentation models.
- Creating a strategy to attract new customers by identifying potential markets and developing plans to reach them.
- Collaborating with other departments such as sales or customer service to achieve mutually beneficial goals.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with current customers to retain business and increase sales.
- Developing new products or services by researching customer needs and creating proposals for possible solutions.
- Performing competitor analysis toward an increased market share.
- Incorporating emerging solutions and technological advancement in new products.
- Integrating user-experience feedback in product updates and innovation.
- All can apply but preference would be given to ladies.
Experience Required: 10+ Years (FMCG, Edible OIL, Rice & Soap), Purely in Marketing.
Salary Slab: 18000GHC - 20000GHC
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.