We are growing! Our marketing and business needs are expanding and we need full-time leadership to grow Gatsby’s demand generation initiatives.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Develop and execute demand generation initiatives to drive new signups, new leads, and nurture our existing database of leads
- Improve operational processes and reporting related to demand generation programs to measure effectiveness, performance, and ROI of marketing spend
- Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our marketing automation system (we use Marketo) to better nurture leads, increase conversion rates to marketing qualified leads, and improve the integrity of the overall database
- Develop integrated paid and organic programs that significantly increase the marketing database and overall pipeline (e.g., Google PPC, webinars, events)
- Partner with Sales to create high value campaigns that bring in target customers
- Analyze campaign outcomes in detail, drawing insights and presenting results clearly to facilitate sound decision making and next steps
- Experience marketing to developers/engineers
- Track record of developing, executing, and measuring high-impact demand programs and campaigns at a SaaS organization
- Demonstrated analytical ability, specifically around program measurement and ROI, and program execution skills
- Proven experience managing Google AdWords and other forms of paid advertising
- Strong project management skills and experience, with superb attention to detail
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with popular marketing automation and CRM systems, particularly Marketo and Salesforce.com
- Have worked in (and enjoyed) small, early stage startup environments
- Have managed 3rd party vendors and/or consultants
- Experience using analytics/business intelligence (BI) tools
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.