- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage company's social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on marketing campaigns' overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting the real estate industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect company's website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with the team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or other related field
- Minimum of 7 years digital marketing working experience with significant experience in Real Estate industry (mandatory)
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience in planning and implementing digital marketing strategies.
- Experience managing and directing a digital marketing team.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.