Designation: Marketing Manager
Location: Head Office
- Responsible for managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Responsible for ensuring that all marketing activities are in line with the institutions brand manual.
- Responsible for assisting in the development and implementation of a comprehensive social media strategy.
- Responsible for the administration of company website and social media pages.
- Responsible for assisting in the preparation and implementation of annual marketing plans and budget.
- Responsible for coordinating and following up with process / product owners to ensure the implementation of the marketing plan according to institutional standards.
- Responsible for the organization of all official events organized by the Company (external & internal).
- Responsible for noticeably improving the professionalism of our marketing material in collaboration with group marketing.
- Responsible for the production of branded items; calendars, T-shirts, Pull-up banners, Calendars etc.
- Responsible for ensuring that branded items and marketing materials are stocked in efficient quantities, to reduce waste; whiles making adequate quantities available when needed.
- Responsible for cost savings wherever possible by negotiating and identifying reliable and professional vendors.
- Responsible for tracking competitor marketing activity in terms of their marketing mix, channels, concepts and frequency.
- Responsible for presenting an annual market research report on competitors, online presence review, client segmentation, product offering, trends, pricing and Independent agent remuneration.
- Responsible for proactively recommending initiatives or channels that would enhance market share.
- Responsible for assisting with the production of artwork, sourcing images, print buying and checking copy in collaboration with group marketing.
- Responsible for sourcing, assessment and management of vendors and other external professionals; photographers, graphic designers, copywriters among others.
- Responsible for ensuring that all branches of the Company have and maintain the same look and feel and all branding and signages are in excellent condition.
- Responsible for maintaining effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Responsible for analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
Educational Requirements and Experience/Knowledge:
- Higher National Diploma or Bachelors’ Degree in Marketing.
- Experience in working with multinational institutions
- At least 5 years’ managerial working experience in an advertising or marketing agency with proven knowledge of copy writing, project management and creatives
- Experience in managing various vendors and marketing related professionals
- Hard working and goal driven;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent administrative and management skills;
- Positive attitude;
- Accurate and fast worker;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Neat and organized person.
- Self-motivated with the ability to meet project deadlines
- Ability to work independently without supervision
All applicants should forward their application letters and CV's to email@example.com
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.