Amata Cosmetics Limited is a personal care and homecare wholesaler/distributor located in Accra Makola. Having been running for over 20 years, we’ve built a substantial client base nationwide and beyond. Currently, the company is looking to grow with the addition of new wholesale outlets, and the creation of a sales and marketing office tasked with bringing Amata Cosmetics Limited into the new generation of ecommerce.
We are looking for bright young graduates, capable of working in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Must speak English and fluent in one additional local language
- Degree holders are preferred, but SS Certificate level with outstanding grades and relevant experience will be considered
- We open to the public at 8.30 but employees are expected to report to work by 8.15 am. We also work on Saturdays from 8.30 to 2.30pm
- Must be able to provide 2 guarantors and where relevant 2 reference letters from most recent employment.
- Merchandising: Designing and selecting product displays in customer stores
- Communication: Manage company’s brand and website development.
- Advertising: Developing omni-channel advertising strategies, selecting third party suppliers. Executing campaigns, liaising
- Supplier Relationship management: Liaising with suppliers to obtain relevant materials and approvals.
- Business development: Utilising market research to determine new products and lines to be considered for portfolio. Analyzing customer data to determine opportunities for customer base growth
Qualification and Requirements
- Degree/Diploma/Certificate in Marketing or similar, with 6 months experience OR Any Degree/Diploma/Certificate with minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Full driver’s licence.