A company within the Travel & Tour Industry is looking to hire a Marketing Executive to perform required responsibilities
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
• Research on companies and establish whether they are good leads worth pursuing
• Send proposal through mail to leads
• Do due diligence to establish credit worthiness of prospects
• Call to follow up on leads and if possible secure an appointment for in person presentation
• Assist the Marketing Manager in increasing the market share of the company
• Assist in executing the marketing strategies put forth by management
• Manage the relationship between the company and its corporate clients
• Escalate client complaints that are picked up and assist In resolving
• Any other duties that may be assigned to you from time to time.
• A minimum of an HND or bachelor’s degree is required.
• At least 2 years experience in a Marketing or similar role
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to get and communicate information and to prepare precise, and informative materials.
• Ability to analyze, synthesize and summarize information.
• Ability to ask relevant follow-up questions when pitching
• Ability to work in deadline-oriented environment and manage multiple tasks simultaneously while adhering to prescribed deadlines.
• Ability to be available after working hours for events that enhance networking opportunities
• Proficiency in using the Microsoft Office Software suite (i.e., MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.