- Researching and brainstorming each stage of the project.
- Delegating assignments to members of the Graphics and Advertising departments, as needed.
- Supervising employees' work, providing direction and clarification, as needed.
- Ensuring adherence to clients' specifications.
- Coordinating efforts to ensure that campaigns are completed.
- Adhering to time and financial restrictions.
- Tracking changes in consumer engagement following the roll-out of each marketing campaign.
- Compiling reports detailing the effects exerted by each campaign, and sharing these with clients.
Qualification and Requirements
- A Minimum of a Degree or HND in Marketing or related field
- At least 2 years working experience
Job Location: Kasoa
Suitable applicants should send CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.