- Build, plan, implement and manage the company`s offline and online marketing strategy and marketing budget.
- Manage and oversee all applicable marketing channels
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors` activities to identify opportunities and kept issues
- Enhance brand awareness within the digital and offline space to driving website traffic and acquire leads/customers
- Manage the process for consistently delivering company/brand positioning and customer value proposition across multiple segments and customer types
- Identify and evaluate new digital technologies and uses Web analytics tools to measure site traffic to better optimize marketing campaigns, emails marketing, social media and display and search advertising.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure all customer touchpoints are updated to optimize user experience.
- Measure and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns, provide local insight and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Anticipates sales performance trends in order to develop marketing campaigns to promote relations, event organization, product development distribution, sponsorship.
- Research competition, investigate benchmarks and provide suggestions for improvement
Qualification and Requirements
- 1 st Degree or Equivalent in related field (Business, Marketing or Communication)
- At least 2 years experience is required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (English)
- Results and Detail oriented
- Creative and innovative thinker with strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Team player with good time management
- Strategic marketing, planning and brand management
- Marketing analysis, commercial awareness and Microsoft office literacy
- Reports to country manager
- Responsible for setting up, implementing and managing the company`s offline and digital marketing strategy.