Female Candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
Key Responsibility: Create content for NAYA brand and products for in-store and online ads to engage and educate customers and create brand awareness.
- Develop and implement a Marketing Strategy/Plan for social media and in-store marketing, in line with NAYA's goals and objectives.
- Find innovative ways to connect with target audiences
- Write articles for monthly e-newsletter
- Organize quarterly events in shop to generate awareness for brand and educate customers
- Increase brand awareness and reach across multiple platforms including NAYA Shop, Events, Social Media, Website
- Direct analytical data gathering and marketing/consumer research to understand customer needs to provide effective content
- Direct and oversee all design and advertising ventures
- Represent the company at events to promote the brand and engage new customers
- Generate opportunities to collaborate and develop partnerships with other companies/brands, locally, regionally and internationally
- Look for high-quality media opportunities to promote the brand
- Set up and coordinate learning/training opportunities about brand and product information for sales team
- Keep up to date with advances on social media and the latest social media tools available.
- Maintain the highest standards & global best practices of communication always.
- Present frequent progress reports to executives
- Manage print and digital asset inventory to ensure creative alignment across all marketing channels
Marketing Associate Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business administration or related field
- 2-5 years of marketing or marketing communications experience
- Proficient using Microsoft Suite and various marketing software
- Experience with digital marketing, web design and/or graphic design is a plus (Photoshop, Shopify, social media, etc.)
- Excellent oral and written communication; strong public speaking skills
- Proven dynamic leadership and project management skills
- Strategic, innovative and creative personality with a strong business acumen
- Adept multi-tasker with ability to quickly prioritize and effectively delegate tasks
The ideal person must:
- Be willing to contribute to the growth of the team
- Have a good command of English, oral and written
- Be self-motivated
- Be ready to continuously learn
- Be good with research
- Be able to work remotely and independently or with a team
- Be tech savvy
About NAYA Naturals Limited(NAYA)
NAYA is passionate about developing a unique African brand. We create natural bath and body care products under the brand name NAYA BY AFRICA that is simplifying skincare for the modern African. Our products are handmade in small batches to ensure that we are able to maintain the core nutrients of the ingredients we use to benefit your skin and your health.