A reputable consultancy firm in the software development and training industry is looking for an experienced and aggressive Marketing and Sales Executive to fill a vacant role.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
The successful candidate will be responsible for the development and execution of an effective and workable office to office marketing strategy.
- Research and identify new business opportunities for the company’s products and services
- Personally strategize and plan an effective office-to-office marketing and sales strategy
- Set goals and develop strategies to meet set targets
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with prospective and existing clients
- Organise and attend online and in-person business meetings
- Promote, Market and sell the Company’s products and services at national and corporate trade shows, seminars and conferences
- Develop and prepare sales contracts for new clients according to established laws and regulations
- Keep records of, and account for Inventory, Invoices, Receipts and other business documents
- Utilise all the company’s social media handles for marketing purposes
- Maintain advanced knowledge of the company’s products and services, creating innovative solutions to market the Company's products and services
- Develop and maintain customer portfolio, contact lists, and customer activity records
- Proactively identify problems and implement effective solutions
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related business field
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in sales and marketing
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising appropriate means to engage, inform, and motivate
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in office-to-office marketing a must
- Ability to actively communicate, inspire and motivate at all levels
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Ability to think and act strategically and proactively.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.