- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Instrument conversion points and optimizes user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies
- Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
Requirements and Qualifications:
Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
Social Media, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Graphics Design
NB: You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. You will work with the marketing team, supporting teams, and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.