- Manage daily and weekly activities, pipelines, forecasts and closed deals to ensure consistent above-quota results based on successful pipeline management.
- Monitor current/future clients in the sales pipeline and augment sales report generation processes.
- Must attend/respond to client requests at all times
- Deliver customized, targeted sales strategies
- Determine customer needs and offer product or service solutions and support.
- Strive to improve customer satisfaction through excellent service
- Generating new sales leads through business directories
- Answering client’s questions about products and prices
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports
Qualification and Requirements
- Minimum of an HND in a relevant field is required
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in sales and/or marketing within the FMCG industry.
- Should be self-motivated and hardworking
- Must be enthusiastic and articulate
Location: Kumasi, Kenyase (Ashanti Region)
Interested persons should send CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.