- Performing in-house, competitor, and consumer analyses to shape new undertakings.
- Devising and coordinating intangible and experiential marketing endeavors.
- Teaming with pertinent internal stakeholders to roll out seamless, effective campaigns.
- Boosting our presence by harnessing paid and organic formulas.
- Building sustained, profitable ties with our customers.
- Analyzing metrics at strategic moments to ascertain successes.
- Compiling informed reports to guide all marketing-related efforts.
- Partaking in marketing workshops to enlarge your skill set.
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of an HND or Degree in Marketing
- Must be a recent graduate
- At least 2 years experience
Suitable applicants should send Cv's to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.