Candidate must be able to:
- 1. Abreast him/herself with the trends of the market and direct the market research efforts of the company.
- 2. Liaise with other departments and sub-contractors to guide a unified approach to customer service, distribution etc. that meets market demands.
- 3. Define marketing strategies to support the company’s overall strategies and objectives.
- 4. Develop a feasible marketing plan for the company and oversee its day-to-day implementation.
- 5. Plan and organize marketing functions and operations (product development, branding, communications etc.), and ensure they project the company’s unique “voice”.
- 6. Design and coordinate promotional campaigns, PR and other marketing efforts across channels (digital, press etc.).
- 7. Build a highly efficient team of marketing professionals.
Candidate must possess:
- 1. Proven experience as chief marketer or similar role.
- 2. Demonstrable experience in developing efficient strategies and business plans for all marketing aspects (branding, product promotion etc.)
- 3. Solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods.
- 4. Ability to apply marketing techniques over digital (e.g. social media) and non-digital (e.g. press) channels.
- 5. Understanding of different business disciplines (IT, finance, construction etc.).
- 6. Proficient in MS Office and business software (e.g. CRM).
- 7. A leader with both creative and analytical capabilities.
- 8. Outstanding communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal abilities.