Jetour Ghana Company Limited is a company that deals in the sales of Jetour brand passenger cars. We are seeking to recruit 2 marketers who have at least 2-year experience of in online (social media platforms, websites, and other online platforms) marketing, as well as sales experience. The marketers are responsible for creating and delivering digital content of Jetour brand passenger cars across social media platforms and are capable of following up on sales leads and converting them to clients.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Design graphics, and edit & develop photos and video content for marketing drives.
- Plan, produce, and create a program of digital content to be used across all our digital channels, increasing engagement with our audiences and stakeholders.
- You will maintain social media and other digital media channels and build a strong online brand presence
- You will engage people and build awareness for brands and products.
- You will design and implement marketing campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok, etc.
- Develop creative ideas, suggest new innovative ways of delivering digital content, and keep up-to-date with the latest digital marketing trends.
- Prepare action plans for effective search of sales leads and prospects
- Initiate and coordinate the development of action plans to penetrate and win new customers.
- Maintain contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Professional qualification and experience in Marketing, Graphic Design, Social Media platforms & Website Management.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in marketing and sales.
- Experience developing and managing social media campaigns across channels such as Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Experience in Live Online Presentations on Facebook, YouTube, TikTok, and Instagram would be an added advantage.
- Target-driven with a passion for sales.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics.
- Strong interpersonal, and relationship building with strong customer orientation.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Excellent attention to details.
Monthly Salary: Negotiable Good salary and sales incentives await the right candidate.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.