As a Market and Business Analyst, you will develop and implement the business intelligence strategy and development of dashboards. You will drive and lead the analysis
of the ISP business. You will lead the design and development of analytical projects designed to understand key business behaviors that drive customer acquisition, retention, and engagement.
Specifically, your work assignments will cover:
- Identify opportunities to develop forecasts, statistical models, segmentation schemes, and data-driven analyses to drive marketing and merchandising efforts around customer acquisition and conversion
- Discover new opportunities to optimize the business through analytics and statistical modeling
- Partner with the Technology teams to deliver a stable and highly available reporting platform
- Work with business owners to identify information needs and develop reporting; primary partners include the management team, finance & accounting, marketing, online retail, merchandising and operations
- Oversee all aspects of analytics and business intelligence projects
- Develop and maintain reporting and analytical tools
- Develop KPI dashboards
- Integrate web analytics into transactional and customer analytics
Qualifications and skills
- The ideal candidates have a business analyst experience of 1-3 years and minimum qualifications as a BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Expert in Excel and SQL database. Knowledge of Microsoft PowerBI is a plus.
- Designing and building reports and analyses in Excel
- University degree and highly analytical data nerd
- You have a positive, people-oriented and energetic attitude
- You work independently, are analytical, and with an eye on the detail.
- You hold your deadlines and value quality in everything you do.
- You possess the ability to listen to other people’s ideas and build on them.
- You are analytical, creative and innovative approach to solving problems and therefore see solutions, not problems
- You are a strong written and verbal communication with an entrepreneurial spirit
Your application will of course be handled confidentially.
If you are interested in the position, please send your application asap including CV marked "market and business analyst" to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.