The Managing Director shall be responsible for overseeing the overall operations of the company. He/She shall report directly to the Board of Directors.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Achievement of revenue and profit goals
- Operational efficiency
- Achievement of Human Capital goals
- Key stakeholder relationship management
- Strong systems and process controls
- Attain organizations customer satisfaction goals
Key Performance Indicators:
- 100% achievement of revenue and profitability goals
- 100% achievement of process efficiency and improvement goals
- Timely and accurate report on business performance to key stakeholders
- Achieve >=50% customer satisfaction score
- 100% achievement of all human capital goals
- Drive business goals to achieve the strategic objectives and sustained productivity and growth of the company
- Formulate and implement policies and procedures and strategies for carrying out the work of the company.
- Provide leadership and guidance for the company through the coordination of activities of all the departments of the company.
- Prepare and present required technical papers for the Board of Directors for decision-making.
- Efficiently manage the human, financial and physical resources of the company to achieve organizational goals.
- Responsible for the operational and financial administration of the company.
- Implement policies, decisions and strategies of the Board.
- Establish linkages between Bank of Ghana and external bodies
- Prepare and submit prudential returns to regulatory bodies and other stakeholders.
- Ensure compliance with the Banks and Specialized Deposit-Taking Institutions Act 2016 (Act 930),Act 2019 (Act 992) and other relevant legislations and directives
- Co-ordinate the preparation of the company’s Strategic Plan and budgets and ensure the efficient management of both human and physical resources to achieve organizational goals.
- Develop and maintain strategic partnerships for business development
- Be a liaison between the board and management
- Assist the board in ensuring that the company is regulatory complaint
- Implementing the strategic plans and decisions of the board
- Excellent knowledge of the banking industry, trends and developments. Including up-to-date knowledge of the regulatory frameworks both locally and at the International levels e.g. IFRS, BASEL II/III etc.
- Thorough knowledge of the operations and services of Microfinance Institutions, including the operational risks related.
- Thorough knowledge of local banking legislation.
- Must have a good knowledge of the Banks and Specialized Deposit-Taking Institutions Act 2016 (Act 930).
- Must have a working knowledge of core banking.
- Must possess strategic leadership, financial, administrative and managerial skills.
- Must have strong interpersonal and people management skills.
- Must have strong networking. Influencing abilities and Stakeholder
- Management Communications at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Must have strategic analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Must have a proven track record of influencing individuals to drive results and strong decision-making skills.
- Must be proficient in the use of MS Office Suite.
- Drive, initiative, business acumen and result-oriented.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Banking, Accounting, Finance, or a related discipline from a recognized University plus at least 10 years work experience in the banking industry with five (5) years in senior management position.
- or A professional qualification in ACIB, ICAG, ACCA or any other relevant professional qualification plus a minimum of seven (7) years post- qualification work experience in the banking industry, with at least four (4) years in a key management position.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.