We are looking for an experienced Managing Director to oversee all operations, functions and activities. You will be the face of the organization, responsible for giving the proper strategic direction and implementing a high quality vision.
An excellent Managing director is an influential manager with the ability to lead and motivate.
They have great communication skills and take a holistic approach in managing the organization’s operations.
The goal is to manage and lead the organization towards the realization of its mission. Achieving company targets.
The Company has its operations spread across Nigeria, South Africa, Kenya, Cote d'Ivoire, Botswana, Malawi, Sierra Leone, Rwanda and other African countries.
It was incorporated under the Companies Code of Ghana, 1963 (Act 179). It's a Holding company with lots of subsidiaries in Ghana.
- Develop and implement strategies aiming to promote the organization’s mission and “voice”
- Create complete business plans for the attainment of goals and objectives set by the board of directors
- Build an effective team of leaders by providing guidance and coaching to subordinate managers
- Ensure adherence of the organization’s daily activities and long-term plans to established policies and legal guidelines
- Direct and oversee investments and fundraising efforts
- Forge and maintain relations of trust with shareholders, partners and external authorities
- Act as a public speaker and public relations representative of the company in ways that strengthen its profile
- Review reports by subordinate managers to acquire an understanding of the organization’s financial and non-financial position
- Devise remedial actions for any identified issues and conduct crisis management when necessary
Qualification and Requirements
- 10 or more years of experience in Sales or Similar industry
- Proven experience as executive director or in other managerial position
- Experience in developing strategies and plans
- Ability to apply successful fundraising and networking techniques
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and measures of performance
- In depth knowledge of corporate governance principles and managerial best practices
- A minimum of a Degree/ MBA in related field
- Must have Ghana Stock Exchange Certificate
- Salary Gh 10,000cedis to 15, 000cedis
- Status car
- Health Insurance for self and four dependence
- 13th Month Leave Allowance
Location: Accra, Adabraka