A Ghanaian based, American oriented Pharmaceutical /Chemical company is seeking an experienced Manager/Director of Marketing to join our growing organization in a Manager/Director/VP of Marketing capacity
- Formulates and executes company marketing plans designed to increase sales and promote products;
- Ensures that products are marketed in accordance with advertising goals, budget objectives and profit margins;
- Develops short and long term marketing strategies, and allocates the necessary resources so projects can be carried out by the Marketing Teams;
- Evaluates and formulates strategies to reflect changing market conditions;
- Oversees those who coordinate field marketing activities, production and distribution of sales aids, advertising, promotional programs, and in accordance with policies, principles, and procedures;
- Prepares advertising material and selects media for its release;
- Determines the method of display and sets prices of items to be sold in conformity with value and market; Confers with customers and customer representatives to evaluate and promote possibilities for improved and expanded marketing;
- Directs preparation of accounting records, and Recommends budgets to management.
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of a Four Year Degree in Marketing or Healthcare Related field, MBA A MAJOR PLUS!
- Must have a minimum of five to ten years’ experience in the health/chemical/beauty or personal care markets.
- Prior management experience preferred.
- Computer Skills: Must have intermediate to advanced MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint skills.
The company offers competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits program, which includes medical, life, and disability insurance, paid vacation, holidays, lunch, housing and transportation allowances, and a retirement plan.
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES SHOULD APPLY