We are looking for a leader to serve as a technical partner to our Sales and Success orgs to bring in net new customers, grow existing accounts, and accelerate our revenue growth. The ideal candidate will be a high-impact individual capable of driving outstanding business results & continual employee development. This leader is fully responsible for managing the team to generate exceptional results among your direct reports, accelerate the progression of business through the sales journey, and drive the technical win by identifying solutions for any technical challenges clients experience.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:6 years
- Implement and optimize strategies to maximize revenue growth
- Coach and develop a team of solutions engineers supporting sales.
- Be an escalation point for key deals in the pre-sales process
- Help establish best practices around demoing, discovery, objection handling, storytelling, and ROI conversations
- Maintain a current understanding of ClickUp's target market technical requirements and trends
- Partner with Sales leadership to develop sales motion playbooks, such as strategic and technical account plans
- Partner with Professional Services, Product and Customer Success leadership to drive improved cross-departmental collaboration
- Bachelor of Science in technical field preferred; completion of 4-year degree required
- Master's degree or other advanced degree preferred
- 6+ years in a customer facing role with technology. Ideally all in presales, but may also be equivalent consulting implementation, or sales enablement experience. Minimum 2+ years in individual customer-facing presales role.
- Ability to effectively coach and train new team members in presales skills
- Ability to challenge and lead team members toward peak performance
- 2+ years in a management or leadership role with direct reports is preferred
- Deep understanding of CWM, PPM, and peripheral domains
- Demonstrable ability to define vision and strategy, and communicate up and down the chain
- Masterful communicator
- A coach-first mentality
- Based in Ireland or the UK
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.