This position will be responsible for driving the quality of GF’s programs in Ghana, and for leading the development of business strategies to ensure the sustainability of GF’s mobile services. The Manager, Business Strategy works closely with the Country Director to develop new business opportunities, and to ensure efficient program operations and the effective use of program data to drive decision making. This position
- Minimum Qualification:MBA / MSc
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:7 years
- In-depth understanding of the local context, target audience needs, and regulatory environment
- High level of skill required in Program Design & Management - helping build, pilot, and scale initiatives; and effective prioritization and execution of active projects.
- Analytical skills to develop systems that meet strategic objectives, but are designed for operational realities.
- High level of Communication and Relationship Management skills; with an ability to influence others without authority, work in a networked organization, and deliver results with diverse partners.
- Ability to analyze and leverage data to make informed decisions, and ensure their area has effective data/business processes.
- Fluency and comfort with Human Centered Design principles and Monitoring & Evaluation Frameworks.
- 7+ years of overall experience managing high impact programs and projects. At least 3 years of experience managing teams, experience with remote teams preferred.
- Master’s in Business Administration or related degree required.
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills
- Experience working in global/multicultural organizations across multiple time zones a strong plus.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.