We are seeking to recruit a Manager who would ensure that their assigned department, is well staffed and provisioned, adhering to quality and service standards, increasing revenue and market share, and helping the business accomplish its goals. The ideal candidate would hire and train employees, help develop and implement business strategies, and perform a variety of other tasks to ensure the business is thriving.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Delegating responsibilities and supervising business operations
- Hiring, training, motivating and coaching employees as they provide attentive, efficient service to customers, assessing employee performance and providing helpful feedback and training opportunities.
- Resolving conflicts or complaints from customers and employees.
- Monitoring store activity and ensuring it is properly provisioned and staffed.
- Analysing information and processes and developing more effective or efficient processes and strategies.
- Establishing and achieving business and profit objectives.
- Maintaining a clean, tidy business, ensuring that signage and displays are attractive.
- Generating reports and presenting information to upper-level managers or other parties.
- Ensuring staff members follow company policies and procedures.
- Other duties to ensure the overall health and success of the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management, or related field.
- More education or experience in agriculture and selling may be preferred or required.
- Strong understanding of business management, financial, and leadership principles.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, leadership, coaching, and conflict resolution skills.
- Time and project management skills in achieving KPIs.
- Ability to analyze processes and information, identify problems and trends, and develop effective solutions and strategies.
- Commitment to providing exceptional service to customers and support to staff members.
- Willing to travel for project monitoring
- Knowledge in software for productivity.
Type: Full time
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.