Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops an effective, efficient, expandable and interoperable Terminal Management System (TMS) that integrates and is compatible with existing systems in the Company
- Develops quick analysis (dashboard capability) of trends and comparisons against defined indicators at various levels.
- Develops mechanism for ensuring effective internal coordination across the internal units and internal and external stakeholders at the Company
- Identifies key inputs (training, equipment etc.) and costs associated in the development, testing and implantation of the Terminal Management System
- Trains key staff members and partners on the developed system
- Develops user manuals / guiding document for sustainability purposes
- Ensures information on the output of the operations are up to date
- Assists in developing impact assessment analysis for new projects when needed
- Ensures that document control and other controls are very well adhered to
- Performs any other relevant duties as required
Essential Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Demonstrated experience in the development and implementation of management of information systems, with solid expertise in developing dashboard reporting systems
- Strong skills in analysis, critical thinking, problem-solving and reporting
- Strong teamwork and team-building skills
- High standards of behavior and a commitment to high professional performance
- Knowledge and experience in MIS and database management in ports or logistics operations
- Experience with training in an operational environment an advantage
- Knowledge of working with Office Packages including Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be able to develop and use presentation materials effectively
- Required to observe all safety and health requirements for office environment
Qualified interested candidates for any of these positions should send emails with their application letters and Curriculum Vitae to:
Premium Advisors Executive Search & Recruitment at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly indicate the Position you are applying for in the Subject of the email.
Closing Date for submission is 23 rd June, 2021. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.