Huge are looking for a Management Accountant to strengthen the finance team in our Huge London office. You will likely be studying towards a professional qualification AAT, ACCA, ACA or CIMA and be looking for a challenge in a dynamic agency. The role will report directly into the Financial Controller.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
What you’ll be doing:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and annual statutory accounts.
- Preparation and review of reconciliation of control accounts.
- Working closely with project managers to ensure revenue is properly accounted for as projects are delivered.
- Various internal reports and analysis and assisting with forecasting.
- Deliver valued input on the financial goals and performance of the business.
- Preparation VAT Returns and tax schedules for the company tax computations.
- Owning the Accounts Receivables function, ensuring clients are invoiced and inquiries/requests are responded to in a timely manner.
- Supervising the Accounts Payable function, supported by our Shared Service Centre
- Provide support with any other administrative and ad-hoc duties as needed.
What We’d Like To See:
- Previous experience preparing Management Accounts
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under minimal supervision as this role will be a full work from home role.
- A multi-tasker with a desire and capacity to demonstrate a 'hands-on' approach.
- Intermediate Excel Skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Studying towards a professional qualification (AAT/ CIMA/ ACA/ACCA) or a graduate with a finance related degree.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.