Job Title: Management Accountant
Reporting: Finance Director
Duties / Responsibilities:
- In charge of finance.
- Managing a team of 8 people.
- Supervision of day-to-day accounting functions.
- Business planning.
- Monthly management reporting.
- Assisting management in decision making.
- Analyzing project profitability.
- Advising management on cost structure.
- Supervision of SAP processes across the business.
- ACCA, ICA, ICAEW
- Degree in a related discipline.
Experience: 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
Age: 30 to 50 years
Salary: GHC 4,500 - GHC 6,000 net
- Ability to manage and motivate staff.
- Excellent excel modeling skills.
- Familiar with the use of SAP.
- Good with the use of Office suite.
Applicants should send their application letter and CV to email@example.com