- Prepares medications by reviewing and interpreting physicians orders and detecting therapeutics
- Dispenses medications by compounding, packaging, and labeling pharmaceuticals
- Controls medications by monitoring drug therapies, advising interventions.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A minimum of a degree in Bachelor of Science( B Pharm Holder) is required
- A minimum of 2 years of experience is required
- A suitable applicant for this role is within the age range of 25-30 years
- Applicant should know how to drive and should have a valid drivers license
- Applicants should be smart and energetic.