- Manage daily and weekly activities, pipelines, forecasts and closed deals to ensure consistent above-quota results based on successful pipeline management.
- Monitor current/future clients in the sales pipeline and augment sales report generation processes.
- Must attend/respond to client requests at all times (Monday through Friday).
- Deliver customized, targeted sales strategies
- Determine customer needs and offer product or services solutions and support.
- Strive to improve customer satisfaction through excellent service
- Generating new sales leads through business directories
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports
- Registration of SUSU savings and fund mobilization from customers
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of SHS qualification is required.
- No experience is required
Hard-working and very committed individuals to work in our sales and marketing department.
Would prefer candidates from Dome, Haatso, Agbogba, Ashonmang, Adenta, Madina, Oyibi, Dodowa, Ayecoma, Oyarifa, Abokobi, Westland, Achimota, Botwe, Legon, Lapaz, Santa Maria, etc.
Location: Old Ashongman
Interested Candidates should forward their Cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org