- Collaborating with sales, marketing, advertising, products of the publishing house.
- Assisting with the sourcing and negotiation pf media ads for the publisher and managing relationship with advertisers.
- Meeting with clients to discuss advertising plans, goals, budget and timelines.
- Helping team leads set, allocate and monitor the budget of each project.
- Conducting research to determine a target audience’ needs, wants, habits, interests and other relevant factors used in creating targeted marketing campaigns.
- Researching previous successful campaigns to understand needs.
- Reviewing the progress and success of a campaign, making adjustments or pitching ideas for new campaigns as necessary.
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of an HND or Higher is required
- At least 2 years’ experience
- Effective writing, speaking, presenting and active listening skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including the ability to collaborate with management, team members, clients and customers where applicable.
- Familiarity with ad sales, webpage analytics and customer relationship management.
- Data analysis, critical thinking, problem-solving and decision making.
- Understanding of industry best practices.
- Creativity, adaptability and familiar with current marketing trends.
- Excellent collaboration and teamwork skills.
- Project management skills, like goal-setting and deadline management.
- Great Organization, time management and prioritization abilities.
- Comfortable in high-pressure and fast-paced environment.
Salary: Commission on value generated