- Collaborate with accounting team to support various accounting projects and activities on a daily basis.
- Provide assistance to prepare financial statements according to company policies.
- Prepare financial status and analysis reports for Board of Directors.
- Perform journal entries as per established and statutory accounting standards.
- Carry out reconciliations of account, general ledger and sub-ledger.
- Maintain general ledger at account level.
- Provide financial information for business analysis and auditing when needed.
- Process payments and invoices accurately and timely as per company procedures.
- Verify financial statements, ledgers and accounts for errors and make appropriate corrections or refer to supervisor if errors are of complex nature.
- Answer customer queries and issues in timely and accurate manner.
- Prepare, reconcile and record the payments.
- Prepare and submit expense reports to management for approval.
- Prepare management reports related to accounts payable and receivables.
- Prepare period end journals for prepayments, accruals, commission payments and depreciation.
- Perform account reconciliations and ensure all ledgers are closed as per company law
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of a DBS
- At least 2 years experience
- Must be between the ages of 25 - 30 years
Salary: Gh 800