- Maintaining financial records.
- Handling accounts payable and receivable.
- Checking invoices.
- Resolving accounts to the general ledger.
- Contacting clients about transactions and invoices.
- Handling queries related to accounts.
- Keep a record of sales and restock the store accordingly.
- Ensure that the store is kept clean and organized.
- Mediate any confrontations between staff and clients, and de-escalate the situation.
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of a Diploma in Accounting or Supply Chain Management is required.
- At least 3 years experience is required.