- Collect and sort invoices and cheques
- Mail cheques to both other businesses and employees
- Keep a thorough record of business transactions and enter data from daily work logs into the company’s general ledger system
- Supporting supervisory and executive staff by performing any assigned accounting and clerical tasks
- Keep a thorough record of all school charges, as well as any refunds that have been issued
- Keep track of any consumer issues that require a refund and make sure that the refunds are issued in a timely manner
- Assist senior accounting personnel with any tasks conducted within the accounting department, or any tasks that require accounting personnel to take part
- Key in or type up any documents or items that the accounting department is responsible for, including checks and invoices, as well as vouchers, accounting statements, and other reports and records
- Match work orders to invoices
- Process invoices/bills so that they can be paid
- Arrange for money stores within the business to be delivered to the bank on a daily or weekly basis, or in whatever increments the business wants to turn over cash to savings
- At least 3 years proven
- HND in Accounting
- Preferred candidates must reside around Tema and Ashiaman
How to Apply:
Interested Candidates should submit a hard copy Cv and Cover letter to
First Star Academy, Community 12.
Call 0243385299 for further clarification if any.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.