- Maintain sufficient inventories of tools, parts, and supplies in order to properly maintain the property.
- Maintain systems for monitoring and tracking service requests, preventive maintenance work performed compliance with the hazard communication program requirements, compliance with safety requirements, supplies, and parts inventories, purchases, and turn-key operations.
- Ensure maintenance operating budgets in accordance with owner objectives. Assists with the preparation of re-forecasts as required.
- Work with the property, team to adhere to budgeted cost parameters.
- Ensure strict adherence to the property key control policy, insuring that locks are changed as required and that keys are properly cut and dispensed.
- Regularly inspects the property for safety and security issues including but not limited to non-functioning lights, ground and trip hazards, broken fences, exposed wiring, pot-holes, and sewer line breaks.
- Ensures adherence to customer service standards. Work with maintenance staff to ensure that resident maintenance issues are dealt with in a timely manner and that proper follow-through is done.
- Regularly inspect the property and ensure required maintenance and repairs are completed, as necessary
- Solicits bids for outside contract work and schedules and supervises outside contractors.
- Works with HR manager to hire, train and develop on-site maintenance employees according to company policy and procedure.
- Schedule maintenance employees according to forecasted workloads.
- Works with maintenance employees and other property, staff to develop an an effective, proactive team that works together to achieve property objectives.
- Ensures adherence to company safety standards, policies, and procedures. Ensure maintenance staff correctly wears and uses safety equipment, as required.
- Maintains property map that clearly identifies all utility cut-offs, the location of hydrants, gas mains, and any other property safety information.
- Conduct regular on-site safety meetings and ensures compliance with all state and local safety regulations, including OSHA, EPA, Workers’ Compensation, and Hazard Communications.
- Ensure all hazardous materials are properly labeled, stored, and handled.
- Works with property, staff to maximize renewals by performing maintenance procedures as required by the property renewal program.
- Completes property maintenance tasks and responds to property service requests. Repairs and maintains property plumbing, electrical, mechanical, and security systems.
- Supervises property turn-key operations, whether completed in-house or by outside contractors.
Experience and Education
- A Bachelor/ Master’s Degree in Electrical or Electronic Engineering
- A minimum of +5 years of industry experience in a managerial and providing international standard services to clients.
- Health Insurance
- Training and Development
- Statutory Leave Days
- Annual Bonus
Please e-mail your CV & Cover Letter to us at email@example.com with the subject ‘Maintenance Manager'.
Ensure that your CV demonstrates how your experience‚ skills and abilities meet the selection criteria set out above. We will ONLY contact candidates who meet our criteria for the above role description.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.