- Guide discussions and supervise work in class
- Test and analyze students for customized progress in oral and written work
- Enforce personal developments by supporting students to utilize and develop capabilities
- Maintain and update attendance records as well as school discipline
- Conduct extracurricular activities like supporting school concert, sports excursions along with special interest programs
- Plan, prepare and present lessons catering to the needs of the entire ability range within classes
- Motivate students with enthusiasm and imaginative presentation
- Prepare and facilitate positive student development
Qualifications and Requirments:
- First Degree / Diploma in Education
- At least 5 years of working experience.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Knowledge in Montessori Education
- Applicants must be computer literate
- Knowledge and experiences in some extra-curricular activities such as; swimming , basketball, volley ball, music and tennis will be an added advantage.
Location: Achiaman within Amasaman Municipality, few minute’s drive from Amasaman 3 junction
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.