- Acts in a professional manner at all times while performing all the duties and responsibilities expected of a teacher in and out of the classroom.
- Plans and uses appropriate instructional/learning strategies, activities, materials, and equipment that reflect accommodation for individual needs of students assigned.
- Prepares teaching materials for lessons in advance, and has such materials ready for submission to Management for inspection, discussion or change in conformity with Cambridge Assessment International Exams requirements
- Demonstrates and Differentiates methods required to perform classroom and/or subject specific assignments to provide an effective program that addresses individual student requirements.
- Advises parents and/or legal guardians of pupil progress, communicates expectations, student's achievements and develops methods for improvement and/or reinforcing classroom goals in the home environment.
- Keeps up to date and accurate records of pupil’s progress to enable measurement of pupil progress towards achievement of objectives, expectations, and/or goals for the purpose of providing feedback to pupils, parents and administration