- Updating the company’s software (SAP) with information from Shippers form.
- Assist with coordinating and tracking of Shipments.
- Update excel spreadsheet with information from container invoice and actual quantity.
- Responsible for preparing documents for Transfer payments.
- Maintains accurate records of containers arriving at the port of Tema.
- Ensuring that containers are offloaded.
- Tallying of containers to identify discrepancies between actual expected quantities of consignments received.
- Ensure required import documentations of containers such as Custom Cleared Document, Shipping Line Charges and Electricity Bills are received.
- Provide administrative supply chain duties and filing of documents.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Diploma/ HND / Degree from an accredited institution.
- Understands logistics and inventory of computer systems
- Creating shipping schedules
- Knowledge in Microsoft Application – Word and Excel
- Possess confidentiality on the scope of work
- Must reside in Tema and its environs